Identi.ca going to switch to pump.io

Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez laffdez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:03:43 UTC 2013

El Martes, 18 de junio de 2013 20:34:46 Daniel Kreuter escribió:

It's based on 1.3.1 with the changes to get twitter working. The only reason why it
exists on github is that until this morning I hadn't a developer account.
I pushed the changes to master and it's up to Mehrdad to release version 1.4.

  Ok. I've cloned that repository (git://anongit.kde.org/choqok that's the right one,
isn't it?) and everything seems to work. Probably I did something wrong when I
compiled it from the other repository.

--
Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez)
G+ profile (https://plus.google.com/u/0/115320207805121303027/about)