Identi.ca going to switch to pump.io

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:43:34 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Daniel Kreuter
<daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com>wrote:

>  > Since pump.io is an api of it's own which doesn't depend on a
> particular library I would suggest to put all pump.io related code in a
> separate lib which has to be as generic as possible.

I would very much support that. I created a Twitter/Identi.ca Akonadi
resource sometime ago, now it will obviously need update, so I'd like to
make the effort to support Identi.ca shared across KDE if possible :)

I can help design the library and possibly do some coding too, but right
now I don't have much time to spare :/

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer