Twitter API 1.1 lists

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:44:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks for the information.
Yeah the authorizationHeader method was actually in there, what I
didn't know was that the OAuth tool didn't like GET parameters.

I had a look at the GET lists/statuses this morning and this piece
needs some more work than I thought since the API is totally different
from the one used by the other timeline api calls.
I will do it in a new method. I just don't know how to do the actual
call yet, since we want to update the list timelines when we start the
application or manually want to update the timelines.

Cheers