Twitter API 1.1 lists

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 03:50:19 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,
It fixed, as you already seen the commit ;)
But for next step, it seems that the method to fetch a list timeline is
changed, please fix this one :)
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1/get/lists/statuses

And one note: we have a function(authorizationHeader()) in
TwitterApiMicroBlog class which get account, url and params, and create the
authorization header string. so we don't need to do OAuth stuff everywhere,
just use it.

Cheers,
Mehrdad