starting developing

Sebastian Pettke sebpe at mailbox.org
Fri Aug 5 14:06:16 BST 2022

Hi Théophile,

if you haven't done this already, good first steps would be to to look into the code
https://invent.kde.org/office/calligra
and build calligra from sources on your machine. Instructions for building can be found here:
https://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/3
(I haven't tested this in a while but I hope it still works)

Regarding potential tasks, you can have a look for bugs at the official KDE bug tracker:
https://bugs.kde.org
and search for calligra bugs there. Keep in mind that some bugs might be outdated.

Some more tasks might be found here:
https://invent.kde.org/office/calligra/-/issues

Of course you can also work on some other bugs/issues that you noticed and that are not in the above lists, or also implement a feature that you would be interested in.

Best regards,
Sebastian