starting developing

Théophile Gilgien theophile.gilgien at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:48:25 BST 2022

Hi,

I would like to start contributing to Calligra. I learned c++
programming and Qt development using online tutorials, but I don't have
any professional experience (I only wrote short programs as a hobby). I
haven't contributed to any KDE projects yet and never used the KDE
Development Frameworks. I would prefer to work on Words, Stage or
Sheets, because those are the apps I primarily use, but I don't mind
working on other applications.

Please contact me if you know a task I could do or if you have some tips
for helping me getting started !

Best regards,
Théophile Gilgien