Option to hide the menu

Sergio Esaú Arambula Durán arambuladuransergio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:51:59 BST 2021

Hello, I actually LOVE Calligra, I specifically like how instead of
toolbars upon toolbars of icons or ribbons this suite uses a powerful
sidebar, and it is because of that powerful sidebar as well as the welcome
screen I do not need the menu and in fact I feel like it's presence only
tarnishes how modern this suite looks and feels, could you please add a
CTR+M / hide menu option in the next release? You could also give it a
unified menu a la dolphin when hiding the menu if you feel like a menu is
important to the overall UX