Translation issues with the calligraplan documentation

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Fri Mar 27 06:17:44 GMT 2020

Dag skrev den 2020-03-26 09:57:

> I have adjusted the structure so now xml2po extracts all texts, at
> least.
>
> Haven't tested if xml2po works.
>
> Also noted there are problems with keycode/keycap, but let's see if my
> changes is enough to generate translated docs.

After further investigation it seems xml2po cannot handle docs that are
split into several files (despite man page indicates so).
Docbook operates by including files effectively creating one document
out of all the files, while xml2po operates on each file individually.
This means that entities etc will not be available to xml2po as you
cannot have <!DOCTYPE tag in included files.

A see two ways to fix this:
1) Make xml2po understand included files.
2) Have the whole document in one file.

A don't think 1) will happen soon, so I will go with 2).
  ---
Cheers, Dag