D29242: WIP: redesign sidebar

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 12:20:21 BST 2020

anthonyfieroni added a comment.

  I don't know everyone wants tools to be above edit window. That's pretty old stile when resolution was 4:3 that's why they was arranged one above another. But i agree that it should be flexible to be horizontal or vertical as needed.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KoModeBox.cpp:485-494
> +void KoModeBox::slotContextMenuRequested(const QPoint &pos) {
>      QMenu menu;
> -    KSelectAction* textAction = new KSelectAction(i18n("Text"), &menu);
> +    KSelectAction *textAction = new KSelectAction(i18n("Text"), &menu);
>      connect(textAction, SIGNAL(triggered(int)), SLOT(switchIconMode(int)));
>      menu.addAction(textAction);
>      textAction->addAction(i18n("Icon and Text"));
>      textAction->addAction(i18n("Icon only"));

Do not made unrelated changes.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL