D23617: [gemini] Remove "template://" scheme from file name

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 2 18:27:35 BST 2019

leinir requested changes to this revision.
leinir added a comment.

  Something tells me there's going to be problems on windows if this gets done... since that is the precise reason that code exists in the first place: https://phabricator.kde.org/R8:c1866b590bd6103fdf118558834104be2737cca4

  however, if it could be made windows-only, that would work for me. That would likely require exposing that from MainWindow::initTouchView() (where there's already some windows detection code and such) Something like adding an osIsWindows root context property and setting that to true, and then checking for that in the if statement there in addition to the filename check, ought to do the trick.

  Also, thanks for taking an interest in the code, it's really great to see work happening on it :D

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23617