D19943: Small cleanups for qml components

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 27 13:28:28 GMT 2019

leinir accepted this revision.
leinir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pvuorela wrote in Document.cpp:221
> Nothing, but that's how it used to be. The intention might have been different, but effectively it's two disconnects without actual connection appearing anywhere as far as I can tell. And then again don't think the ::textEditor() getter should really be a place for adjusting any connections anyway.

Hmm... Think that this was probably something not yet ported from the old Qt Quick 1 components, which had considerably more editing functionality than the QtQuick2 components... it would be good to have that restored, but yeah, for now at any rate, it does seem to have little effect.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19943