D18466: Fixed calligra crashing when opening remote document

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 30 14:02:11 GMT 2019

danders added a comment.

  Yeah, well there are some half done designs in here :(

  The benchmark just does not work with remote files. Don't know if it should or if it should be blocked. Let's leave it for now.

  If you do not specify a pdf filename, it will use the same name as in the loaded file just changing the extension to .pdf, so it is possible to export multiple files.
  I have sort of assumed that print and exportToPdf commands was meant to be hands free, to be able to print a number of files wo a lot of mouse work.
  Popping up dialogs (print dialog or error dialogs) defies that goal, so imho these things should be handled differently.
  I recognize that this fix has balooned and we are getting into difficult areas, so I propose:
  Let's do without exit atm, just remove the job connection in slotExportToPdf() and add a TODO to implement exit later.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18466