D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 9 13:17:37 GMT 2018

anthonyfieroni added a comment.

  Can you add screenshots of horizontal and vertical version, add it to test, just to have how it looks. I see some gestures that i cannot test, did you can, touchscreen, tablet or something that this code works :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> ognarb wrote in KoToolBoxDocker.cpp:39
> F6402717: karbon_kotoolbarheader.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6402717> My problem with this is that the bar is too slim and you can drag it around by dragging the title bar because you can only click on the button

Feel free to make patch for that, making a Label will not solve the problem. So for now return dock version.

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:364
> +                if (buttonCount == 0) {
> +                    section->setGeometry(1000, 1000, 0, 0);
> +                    continue;

Can try section->hide(), this code is really strange to me.

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:399
>
>          // cache total height (or width), adding the iconHeight for the current row
> +        return y + iconHeight;

Remove comment, we not cache anything.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra