D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 9 12:59:25 GMT 2018

ognarb added a comment.

  In D16721#356595 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721#356595>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Can you test my suggestions, it's looks good to me.

  Yes work also for me :)

  About the title bar for the dock, I'm not a fan of KoDockWidgetTitleBar for the tool bar. Because most of the time the tool bar is too slim to have a draggable zone and you can't drag it like the other toolbar. So you need to click on the button and then drag it.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in KoToolBoxDocker.cpp:39
> Please remove label and return KoDockWidgetTitleBar it looks better.

F6402717: karbon_kotoolbarheader.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6402717> My problem with this is that the bar is too slim and you can drag it around by dragging the title bar because you can only click on the button

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721