D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 7 14:35:08 GMT 2018

anthonyfieroni added a comment.

  Return QObjects, if you have problems copy linker output here.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KoToolBox.cpp:138
>      button->setIconSize(QSize(iconSize, iconSize));
> -    foreach (Section *section, d->sections)  {
> +    foreach (Section *section, d->sections.values())  {
>          section->setButtonSize(QSize(iconSize + BUTTON_MARGIN, iconSize + BUTTON_MARGIN));

Revert.

> KoToolBox.cpp:290
>
> -        foreach(Section *section, d->sections)  {
> +        foreach(Section *section, d->sections.values())  {
>              section->setButtonSize(QSize(iconSize + BUTTON_MARGIN, iconSize + BUTTON_MARGIN));

Mostly foreach do what you expect, revert.

> ognarb wrote in KoToolBoxDocker.cpp:39
> No idea was already like this in the original krita file.

We should know what it is. It used a label instead of KoDockWidgetTitleBar why? Can you revert KoDockWidgetTitleBar, remove this and see how it looks?

> KoToolBoxDocker_p.h:42
>      virtual void unsetCanvas();
> -    virtual QString observerName() const { return QStringLiteral("KoToolBoxDocker"); }
> +    virtual QString observerName() { return "KoToolBoxDocker"; }

Why such a change, i prefer to revert it.

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:153
>      {
> +        setObjectName(name);
>          m_name = name;

Revert

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:162
>
> -    void setButtonSize(const QSize& size)
> +    void setButtonSize(QSize size)
>      {

Revert

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:277
> +    {
> +        // return true;
> +        return m_orientation == Qt::Vertical;

Remove.

> KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:287-297
> +    #if 0
> +            const int iconHeight = static_cast<Section*> (m_sections[0]->widget())->iconSize().height();
> +            for (int i = 1; i <= 10; i++) {
> +                const int testWidth = doLayout(QRect(0, 0, 0, iconHeight * i), false);
> +                if (testWidth <= width) {
> +                    return iconHeight * i;

Commented code is no go.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL