D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 7 14:00:04 GMT 2018

ognarb added a comment.

  In D16721#355367 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721#355367>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > > I'm adding Krita as reviewer, because Karbon is unmaintained and I hope someone at Krita as some experience with the toolbox
  >
  > I'm the maintainer of Karbon, for now.

  Good to know :D

  > Please revert foreach -> Q_FOREACH changes, it should be done in separate patch. Clean dead / commented code, white-space changes, don't remove QObject macro, unless you have a good reason for that. Override is good feature but in separate patch for old code, for new one it's good.

  I reverted all the 'cosmetic' change. I just have a problem with  the Q_OBJECT macro in KoToolBoxLayout_p.h. If I try to add the Q_OBJECT macro I have then a linking error. I tried to search when this Q_OBJECT were added and I found this commit: R8:703df9162bab8db8a168cca6e4dfec27b8347095 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R8:703df9162bab8db8a168cca6e4dfec27b8347095>

  > Back-porting patches from Krita are welcome but in accepted condition to other part of the project.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in KoToolBoxDocker.cpp:39
> Why empty or white-space label?

No idea was already like this in the original krita file.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721