state of release and release plan

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Wed Oct 26 13:03:12 BST 2016

Hi
Another month came and went, and not much happened...
I'm actually a little afraid of releasing because we might attract some
users.
Well, to be more precise, that there will be nobody to support those
users.
An example; a user posed a question about words on the forum close to 2
months ago, still no answer.
I don't know enough to determine if the problem he ahs is just a matter
of doing it the right way or if it is a bug or a limitation in odt or
something else. It would take me a lot of time to find out so it would
be much better if someone in the know (eg Camilla) could have answered.

I would support plan of course, but what about words and sheets?
Camila and Tomas; what are you able to commit to, are there others?
I'm willing to set aside other stuff I'm working on to help, but I would
need guidance to get anything done in a reasonable time and reviews of
course, so I don't mess up too much.

Also, not to be forgotten, KChart and KGantt needs to be released.

Cheers, Dag.