calligra release planned for 04-12-2016

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 15:24:10 GMT 2016

> Hi Albert.
> Found the "syntax error" in the calligra part we releases now, the rest is
> in kexi.
> It seems either xgettext chokes on a long context or (more likely)
> calligra_xgettext.sh chokes on the msg xgettext produces. Shorting the msg
> by 1 character did the trick.
>
> But: it seems calligra_xgettext.sh adds (qtundo-format) to (almost?) all
> messages, effectively doubling the amount of messages wether they are
> undo/redo msg or not!
> No way to tell which are phony though :(

calligra_xgettext.sh should extract the qtundo messages into one .pot
file, then extract the non-qtundo messages into another .pot file and
finally merge these .pot files together. Because it extracts different
(zero-intersection) sets of messages, no messages are duplicated in
the final .pot file.

--
Alexander Potashev