calligra release planned for 04-12-2016

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Sat Nov 26 14:12:24 GMT 2016

Hi Albert.
Found the "syntax error" in the calligra part we releases now, the rest
is in kexi.
It seems either xgettext chokes on a long context or (more likely)
calligra_xgettext.sh chokes on the msg xgettext produces. Shorting the
msg by 1 character did the trick.

But: it seems calligra_xgettext.sh adds (qtundo-format) to (almost?) all
messages, effectively doubling the amount of messages wether they are
undo/redo msg or not!
No way to tell which are phony though :(

Seems Alexander Potashev was the one writing this, but if he doesn't
respond I am probably the one that have to try to fix it. As it looks
now, releasing next weekend seems unlikely. I'll be back with news
later.

Cheers