"non standalone app bundle" builds on Mac

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:17:43 GMT 2016

On Sunday November 06 2016 14:26:41 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

Hi,

> When it comes to Calligra and MacPorts, I do have not seen anyone working on
> macOS-related stuff. So if you have patches/improvements, there might be noone

I forgot to ask: how far off from a release are you? While it'd probably be best to get involved sooner rather than later, this is not just any other reasonably sized project for which it's a relatively small effort to do preliminary builds.
Calligra 2.x already had numerous external dependencies (it'd help if they don't all have to be updated to the latest, greatest or Qt5-specific versions), but even without Krita the source repository is probably still huge. Being able to work with snapshot or (pre)release tarballs could be very useful.

R.