"non standalone app bundle" builds on Mac

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Nov 6 13:26:41 GMT 2016

Am Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 13:55:21 CET schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Sunday November 06 2016 13:47:13 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > For properly reaching Krita devs please use the ml kimageshop (sic, named
> > like>
> > that for historic reasons):
>
> Thanks. Great, yet another mailing list subscription ... :)
>

> The question I raised isn't relevant to them only, of course, but also for
> the rest of Calligra.

Krita is now (since Krita v3) a project completely separated from Calligra (if
you e.g. see "calligra" still mentioned in the repo structure path, that is
legacy setup and has no meaning by itself).
Which also means "rest of Calligra" == "all of current Calligra" :)

So: to reach Krita developer community, use mentioned ml.

When it comes to Calligra and MacPorts, I do have not seen anyone working on
macOS-related stuff. So if you have patches/improvements, there might be noone
to discuss how-to-macOS. Which means if it does not break/screw the Linux
build (or Windows when it comes to Kexi & Co.), your chance to rule.

Cheers
Friedrich