[Sheets] Python Console Docker

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Fri Jan 22 03:57:32 GMT 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:26 AM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
<kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 23:44:13 schrieb David Narvaez:
>> I was very excited to see there was a Python console docker in Sheets, only
>> to find that it does not work. I tried to get it back in shape and I have a
>> couple of patches, plus a couple of roadblocks that I would like to discuss
>> in this list. For patches, is Review Board still the way to go as described
>> in [0]?
>
> Review board still works, but better use Phabricator. I will update the wiki
> page, thanks for the hint.

While you are at it, you may want to update the First Contact page
too[0], it still mentiosn KDEDIRS etc. In my case, I only had to set
the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable.

David E. Narvaez

[0] https://community.kde.org/Calligra/First_Contact