[Sheets] Python Console Docker

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jan 21 09:26:36 GMT 2016

Hi David,

Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 23:44:13 schrieb David Narvaez:
> I was very excited to see there was a Python console docker in Sheets, only
> to find that it does not work. I tried to get it back in shape and I have a
> couple of patches, plus a couple of roadblocks that I would like to discuss
> in this list. For patches, is Review Board still the way to go as described
> in [0]?

Review board still works, but better use Phabricator. I will update the wiki
page, thanks for the hint.

mecir (and Mek, but not yet on phabricator though) would be 1st class reviewer
I guess, so best add "mecir" as reviewer and "Calligra-Devel-list" as
subscriber on phabricator.

> Also, is anybody else working on Python scripting in Sheets right
> now?

Only some days ago I restored Kross infrastructure in Calligra's master
branch, which was not touched until then in the Qt5/KF5 port. Have not tested
it a lot, possibly still broken in some parts.
And also not planning to work on it a lot for now.

For the general question of how scripting should be done, I have no opinion,
so not joining that discussion :)

Cheers
Friedrich