map support, Marble and Mac

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:11:03 GMT 2016

Hi René, and Happy new year.

If i'm not too wrong, Marble cmake support has been completely re-written
from scratch and is now more flexible to bundle (OSX and Windows).

https://frinring.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/marble-in-your-cmake-or-qmake-based-project-now-more-easy/

I don't yet tested with digiKam. I use a previous version to bundle it,
with adapted patches.

Best

Gilles Caulier