[Differential] [Accepted] D360: KoFileDialog rather belongs to kowidgetutils than kowidgetsThis way apps can use the class without larger deps of kowidgets

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 18 23:03:23 BST 2015

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

Agree on removal of i18n, not really needed IMHO, let's have translators only spend time on enduser facing strings :)
While moving filedialogtester, could you please move it into the subdir tests/, so the normal dir only contains product code?
As you just moved the KoFileDialog class files (and updated used export macro), I have not really looked into the code, only the CMakeLists.txt changes. Also not tested, assuming things work as before as kowidgetutils is a public dep of kowidgets :)

With filedialogtester moved down to subdir tests/, seems fine to me and good to ship.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D360

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: staniek, rempt, kossebau