Let's do a sprint, focussed on Words/Author/Gemini & text handling in general

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Nov 22 06:46:48 GMT 2015

Hi,

Camilla and me have been talking about it for some time, let's finally go for
it: there will be a sprint in ideally January about Words (& Co.).

Tell when you would be able to participate:
	http://doodle.com/poll/sg7cf7s4kskqbafg
Poll ending Nov. 29th.

Tell what aspects of text handling in Calligra and especially
Words/Author/Gemini/YourNewApp you would like to cooperate on during the
sprint:

https://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/New_Year_2016_Words_Sprint/Agenda

Location is undecided yet, also depends on number of participants. If there is
only a small number, we might be able to do it Deventer at Boud & Irina, there
is thankfully still an open invitation last time I asked, which we should grep
after :)

Cheers
Friedrich