Problem using Vc with CMake 3.0 and kf5

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:56:20 BST 2015

> Hi Elvis,
>
> If you've got kdemacors.h in /usr/include (for instance because you've
> also got a kde4 dev env) then you won't encounter the error. The issue is
> that the expanded list of includes is enclosed in "", which breaks the
> build.

Oh I see. Right you are.

Hm. I'm definitely no CMake expert, but perhaps there's a way of iterating
the generator expression contained in ${KDE4_INCLUDES}, and add them in one
by one using include_directories? Maybe that's more robust?

I'll let some expert comment on that. It feels we're getting closer at
least.

Elvis