GPL Linking exception or transformation to LGPL?

Jos van den Oever jos.van.den.oever at kogmbh.com
Mon Jun 15 07:52:59 BST 2015

On 06/15/2015 08:44 AM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
> I find it awesome. As history shows our contribution model is largely
> based on such cases.
> Several things:
> - as Jos has said unless the code is distributed, no changes have
> (even in GPL) to be published; we're not using AGPL
> - architectural: to encourage reuse we need to have a library, could
> you list the files you're using?
> - practical: if you list files that you need we can collect list of
> persons that own the copyright

The list was attached to the previous mail. The paths are all in
relative to the sheets/ directory. The files contain copyrights like this:

   Copyright (C) 1998-2002 The KSpread Team <calligra-devel at kde.org>
   Copyright (C) 2010 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).

for f in $(cat /tmp/files.txt |cut -f 1 -d ' '); do grep copyright -i
$f; done|sort|uniq

Cheers,
Jos