[Differential] [Commented On] D113: convert-kicon.pl on calligra/frameworks

staniek (Jarosław Staniek) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 1 11:21:58 BST 2015

staniek added a comment.

In https://phabricator.kde.org/D113#2028, @rempt wrote:

> Erm, what does this patch fix for you? As far as I can see, icons (mostly) already work in the frameworks branch, so I'm not really happy with introducting another big patch that changes a lot of lines just for cleanup reasons. But for 3.0, the goal should be to make things work with minimal changes.
>
> Though there is something weird: on my kubuntu kf5 system, I do get icons in Krita's toolbox with a frameworks branch, in my OpenSUSE vm, not.

I am trying to: 1. make icons in Kexi work the way they worked in 2.x (breeze is a special forced default) 2. minimize deps for non-Plasma5 targets (99.9% of users).
If global change isn't ok, I'll need for Kexi at most. Please note that use of KProperty, KReport and especially KDb in Kexi will introduce many changes. I think merging changes (by hand) could be a job of app maintainers if they introduce deep changes. And I am offering to that for Kexi.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D113