[Differential] [Updated] D113: convert-kicon.pl on calligra/frameworks

rempt (Boudewijn Rempt) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 1 10:57:16 BST 2015

rempt added a comment.

Erm, what does this patch fix for you? As far as I can see, icons (mostly) already work in the frameworks branch, so I'm not really happy with introducting another big patch that changes a lot of lines just for cleanup reasons. But for 3.0, the goal should be to make things work with minimal changes.

Though there is something weird: on my kubuntu kf5 system, I do get icons in Krita's toolbox with a frameworks branch, in my OpenSUSE vm, not.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D113