KoPathShape saveOdf and loadOdf oddities

Stefano Bonicatti smjert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 09:17:06 GMT 2015

> One possibility that springs to mind is that the work on using svg inside
> flake actually never got properly finished. Jan started on it, did a ton of
> work, but then real life caught up and he had to stop working on the
> project. But if we save it, we should load it, and it seems all nicely
> namespaces in KoXmlNS::svg, so I don't expect any problems with a patch
> that basically does this.

Though i've also tested svg loading, but the codepath it takes is another
one, loadOdf is "never" called when loading an svg (i tried with Inkscape,
drawing path shapes, bezier etc then load the svg in Krita).
As far as i can tell from the code for svg there are specialized calls for
those shapes (loadSvg).