KDE ODF TC membership

Camilla Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Thu Dec 3 11:30:42 GMT 2015

Yes it's still true

-----Original Message-----
From: calligra-devel [mailto:calligra-devel-bounces at kde.org] On Behalf Of Jos van den Oever
Sent: 3. december 2015 10:31
To: calligra-devel at kde.org
Subject: KDE ODF TC membership

Hello all,

Since September I represent the Dutch government in the ODF TC, although since they were not an OASIS member yet, officially I was still associated with KDE.
Now .nl has joined OASIS, so I will not represent KDE any more in OASIS.

Currently Friedrich and Camilla are also registered at OASIS. I think Camilla volunteered to take over as primary contact. Is that still true?

So Calligra representation at OASIS is reduced by one. Would somebody else like to step up?

Cheers,
Jos