KDE ODF TC membership

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Thu Dec 3 09:30:57 GMT 2015

Hello all,

Since September I represent the Dutch government in the ODF TC, although since
they were not an OASIS member yet, officially I was still associated with KDE.
Now .nl has joined OASIS, so I will not represent KDE any more in OASIS.

Currently Friedrich and Camilla are also registered at OASIS. I think Camilla
volunteered to take over as primary contact. Is that still true?

So Calligra representation at OASIS is reduced by one. Would somebody else
like to step up?

Cheers,
Jos