[Differential] [Commented On] D183: Add library export definitions

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 12 15:48:32 BST 2015

kossebau added a comment.

In https://phabricator.kde.org/D183#4274, @staniek wrote:

> In 3.x there shouldn't exist any *_export.h files if you ask me.

Yes, multiple persons already changed a few files to be generated, so that seems an agreed goal :) The initial patch just was only about a single export header and only grew later to cover more, so that's why there was more disucussion.

Just, some of the existing export headers define macros for symbols that should be only exported for test builds.  Which might need some more thinking, unless there is an easy solution?

In https://phabricator.kde.org/D183#4276, @abrahams wrote:

> I'll go ahead trying to do without the DEFINE_SYMBOLS.  If you would like this to become a slightly bigger, messier patch, I can hunt for and expunge the remaining xxx_exports.h files as well.

Please let's keep commits as less messy as possible :) No need to get rid of all export headers in one go.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D183