[Differential] [Commented On] D183: Add library export definitions

abrahams (Michael Abrahams) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 12 15:36:45 BST 2015

abrahams added a comment.

Yes, with the recent change that became the ultimate goal: delete the xxx_exports.h files.  I know the patch is big and messy, but you can see it includes about half a dozen such deletions.  That's the reason why splitting it into two parts is awkward.

I'll go ahead trying to do without the DEFINE_SYMBOLS.  If you would like this to become a slightly bigger, messier patch, I can hunt for and expunge the remaining xxx_exports.h files as well.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D183