Calligra Icons

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:18:19 BST 2015

Those requests can certainly be done!

I hate to admit that we've already hit the freeze for icons this round, so
you'll need to bear with the icons as-is until the next version bump - but
it gives us some time to iterate, and iteration is never ever a bad thing.
I'll do new concepts for Plan and Flow; both of these applications I had
particular difficulty with, and I guess it shows. I guess I also
misunderstood Plan, but I have some new ideas I'll stew over. I'll also
iterate again on sheets.

My hands are a little tied for the next couple weeks on other projects, but
I'll set a reminder to tackle the changes.

Thanks for the feedback!