GPL code in LGPL libs

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 20 13:20:16 BST 2014

On Monday 20 October 2014 Oct 14:07:32 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> widgets/KoContextBarButton.cpp
> widgets/KoContextBarButton.h
>
> These files actually don't seem to be used. I'll push their removal after I'm done recompiling.

Oops, I'm wrong here. I guess my QtCreator config doesn't check stage atm, because these are used in kopageap and stage:

libs/kopageapp/KoPADocumentStructureDocker.cpp
libs/kopageapp/KoPADocumentStructureDocker.h
stage/part/KPrViewModeSlidesSorter.cpp
stage/part/KPrViewModeSlidesSorter.h
stage/part/tools/animationtool/KPrAnimationSelectorWidget.cpp
stage/part/tools/animationtool/KPrAnimationSelectorWidget.h

So, Stage and Flow are actually GPL, and have been since summer 2012, which means 2.7, 2.8 and 2.9. Since it's mainly a Stage feature, I guess it's up to Zagge to ask Aurelien Gateau whether he wants to relicense the class for Calligra -- he was the original author.

--
Boudewijn Rempt