Need Help in Inheriting KexiMigrate

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Mon May 26 18:52:02 BST 2014

To get the new driver to be returned in that call, you just need to put the
correct info in the .desktop file.  This file is what is used to loop-up
the drivers. See
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Services/Traders . Make sure
you install the .desktop file in the correct place and it should get found.

Adam