Fwd: Calligra/First Contact

Pelin Öztürk pelin.ozturk.g at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:57:59 GMT 2014

Hello Calligra Development Team,

I'm writing this email referring to the page Calligra/First
Contact<http://community.kde.org/Calligra/First_Contact>
.

Generic questions:

1. Calligra Author (Calligra Author<http://userbase.kde.org/Calligra_Author>
).

2. I'm familiar with C++, but not Qt Framework and KDE Development
Frameworks.

3. I have specific skill about database knowledge.

4. I have got weekends and 4 hours in weekdays for the project.

Additional information:

1. I am a senior student in İzmir Institute of Technology, Turkey.

2. I have got permanent internet connection.

3. I speak/read/type "internet" english.

I have a idea for authors who want to create interactive books. I
researched and chose an existing editor to integrate my project thought,
which is Calligra Author.

I'm planning to develop three component on Calligra Author. My idea is
implementing interactive function(s)/button(s) to the existing author
program. (Like Calligra Author's *Music Editor* under *Add Shape.)* These
interactive components that I designed are Puzzle, Card Match and Right
Pairs.

I prepare very basic drafts in my mind as screen mockups, and you can find
them in Dropbox<https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2juwd5zsqukh3r/ScreenMockups.zip>
.

Kind regards,

Pelin Öztürk

*Izmir Institute of Technology | Computer Engineering, seniorJönköping
University | JTH, exchange*