Rename Coffice?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Mar 26 15:33:42 GMT 2013

On 2013-03-25 21:42, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> iirc KDE signs its releases and so does Calligra. So, there must
> already be some workflow present to handle all that. That means that
> the only real problem there may that Calligra/KDE has no Google Play
> account (or?).

I sign calligra tarball with my own key. But for tarballs, the question
is irrelevant since I can get killed tomorrow and we can start using a
different key. For google play, it should definitely be handled with a
KDE account, and they key should then be owned by KDE sysadmin. So my
suggestion is for you to talk to them about it (sysadmin at kde.org or
#kde-sysadmin on freenode), and if they don't want to handle it, we
could have a calligra account with several trusted people having access
to the key. However, I would suggest waiting to have a stable version,
before using a more official account.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott