a new library for traversing odf files and a new export filter

matus.uzak at gmail.com matus.uzak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:46:36 GMT 2013

Hi,

I would like to add that Theme Colors from MSOOXML are causing us big
problems (invisible text mostly) because named styles and
MasterSlide/SlideLayout styles (PPTX) are based on them.  The color map
might change with each slide/section of a document.  At the moment we
calculate the color for named styles in order to support automatic colors
(inlcudes several methods to calculate the actual color) and styles
inheritance.  Otherwise we would need to check all styles after processing
section/slide and replace values of color related attributes (set to "lt1
for example) by the color from actual color map.  Then recalculate all
automatic colors which includes background/foreground color info and
additional MSOOXML specific attributes which we can not map to ODF.

-Matus