Calligra spring 2013 sprint report for the Dot needed!

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Mar 25 20:59:02 GMT 2013

Hi,

while we have had some nice blog posts about the Calligra sprint from e.g.
Sujith, Lukas, Sven and Jarosław...

http://sujithh.info/2013/03/calligra-sprint-2013-day-1-bangalore/
http://frinring.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/calligra-spring-2013-sprint-started/
http://lukast.mediablog.sk/log/?p=444
http://sujithh.info/2013/03/calligra-sprint-2013-day-2-bangalore/
http://lukast.mediablog.sk/log/?p=458
http://sujithh.info/2013/03/calligra-sprint-2013-day-3-bangalore/
http://blogs.kde.org/2013/03/10/fruits-css2013
http://slangkamp.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/calligra-sprint-2013/

... and Dmitry (et al.?) having taken notes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eA1XxX14tvV1kPr7u6_8jlJgow9gbKYoHoUuquSEg1M/edit

... and Boud having written a small report for the KDE e.V. Quarterly Report
2013 Q1, we still need to also do a report for the Dot, as another
documentation of the outcomes of the sprints the e.V. supports.

Thorsten, Inge, Matus, Yuë, Arjen, Shantanu, Gopalakrishna, Jigar, Mani,
Nityam, Somsubhra, Smit, Marijn:
who of you can take this task and do a report in the next few days?

Cheers
Friedrich