Product sets and platforms (e.g. OS X)

Yuƫ Liu yue.liu at mail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:24:44 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
<kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi Yue,
>
> if I understand correctly you are using the osx.cmake as "all-that-builds-on-
> osx" product set, right? When you asked me at the sprint about product sets, I
> did not have a clear mind about it. But meanwhile I get the opinion that
> product sets should be orthogonal to what can be build on a platform. As
> ideally all products should be buildable everywhere, and if not, they should
> be simply left out from the build (like happens now when a required external
> dependency is not found).
osx.cmake is used when compile with the macports ports i made and
generate osx installer package, those ports lacks some dependencies so
i cannot build
PLUGIN_SPACENAVIGATOR
PLUGIN_VIDEOSHAPE
DOC
OKULARODPGENERATOR

pivot table feature has some compatibility issue with clang so i disabled
PLUGIN_STAGING

no braindump, karbon, plan because i heard they are unmaintained on
sprint, i'll reenable braindump later.

if one wants to build everything he can still use all.cmake on osx
only if he has all the calligra dependencies installed.