Braindump - officially declaring it as unmaintained?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Mar 22 14:16:33 GMT 2013

On 2013-03-22 14:46, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On 2013-03-21 22:51, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
>> If so, would you blog about this yourself? Or could you give some
>> cite which I
>> could use in a blog post of mine? Perhaps some additional ideas (or
>> inspiring
>> mockups) you have, to help people get the idea of Braindump and what
>> they
>> would like to use/develop it for?
>
> Now the question is if this blog is specifically about getting
> maintainer or about attracting contributors to underdeveloped area of
> calligra that might interest some people.

Oh and since we are on the topic of areas where contributors are really
needed and highly desirable. There is also the website. Here what we
really want to have is a "builder" more than a maintainer, someone that
would work on making the website really shine, write the content for the
application description pages, take good screenshots, possibly improve
the CSS as well. And once that is done we can keep the mainternship
ourself (that is why I would highly prefer someone that does not come
with the idea of replacing wordpress by this new great CMS under the
promise of maintaining it and then disappearing leaving us with
something noone else understand, all we need is someone who can write
great text, take screenshots and eventually knows CSS, then I can
integrate that in wordpress).

It should probably be on a different blog post, though.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott