Braindump - officially declaring it as unmaintained?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Mar 21 21:51:40 GMT 2013

Hi Cyrille,

at the Calligra Sprint two weeks ago Braindump was found to be actually
unmaintained, at least the last commit to braindump from you seems to be from
june last year, while there are still a few bugs open (even from yourself :)
)*

Would you agree to this finding? Or is it just feature complete for you, and
the few bugs are not in your way?

Can we officially declare that we are looking for a new maintainer for
braindump, e.g. by a blog entry?

If so, would you blog about this yourself? Or could you give some cite which I
could use in a blog post of mine? Perhaps some additional ideas (or inspiring
mockups) you have, to help people get the idea of Braindump and what they
would like to use/develop it for?

Otherwise I would just use material from
http://www.calligra.org/braindump/
http://userbase.kde.org/Braindump
http://community.kde.org/Braindump

And then there is also a review request pending to add a splash screen to the
master version of Braindump (and Karbon+Plan), to point out the status:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109373/

*
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=559498&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=braindump

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: I personally would like to take over and e.g. add features I like from
DeepaMehta (http://deepamehta.de/en). But my TODO list has lots of higher
priority stuff... ;)