Calligra Sprint 2013: proposing WE 08.-10.03.

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Jan 11 11:53:17 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

thanks for updating the doodle! Hopefully also those who filled it out before
have checked their data (can't see that if) so simply assuming for now the
data is quite reliable :)
As Inge is a little busy with other stuff, I am trying to substitute him now
as organizer of the sprint. Never done this before, but I know you are all
helpful and willing to point out and fix any organizing bugs :)

Seems the second WE in march is the best date overall, and it is also 8 weeks
from now, so I am optimistic we can still get a good sprint prepared for
everyone. The e.V.s Claudia phoned up the Linux Hotel, and currently it's
available to us that WE, so looks good there as well.

So anyone with good reasons against the WE
	March 8th-10th ?
I plan to settle on the date latest upcoming sunday evening CET.

Given that there are up to 20 people (which is great to see!) it still means
that this will result in a quite high budget needed, so I agree with those who
think it is unrealistic to expect support for lifting ~13 people to india or
~7 people to europe from the KDE e.V. (unless somebody can dig up another
sponsor for that, which would be cool). We still can collect the data for an
estimate, but let's better prepare for a two-located sprint.

Shantanu, you said your company is happy and ready to host the india-located
sprint? Really good. So can you confirm that WE would work for you & your
company as well?

Cheers
Friedrich