Problems with Calligra Active and mimetypes (was: Re: Review Request 108996: update calligraactive.desktop: sync mimetypes with those of Sheets, Stage, Words, remove outdated entries)

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Tue Feb 26 16:40:58 GMT 2013

I have mixed feelings when I think about having a touch UI for each of the
Calligra apps separately. On one side there are advantages that you
mentioned, but then it seems as if there will be too much work and/or
duplication. Again, I am not very sure and this definitely looks like
sprint discussion material, what do you think?

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com