Fwd: Gsoc 13 Mentor for Krita projects

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 09:43:30 GMT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanchit Garg <sanchit.garg0526 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Gsoc 13 Mentor for Krita projects
To: kde-devel at kde.org

Dear Sir/Maam

I am Sanchit Garg, a Computer Engineering student. I was interested in
learning more about 2 Krita projects proposed on the following page
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas

The projects are
1. Project No. 2.3.1 - Rewrite the OpenGL canvas mode
2. Project No. 2.3.3 - Animation Support

There is no contact details for a possible mentor. Could you please
guide me who would be the right person to contact.

Thanking you
Sanchit Garg