[calligra] /: Fix crash in Krita on the new styles combo

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Fri Feb 15 06:32:10 GMT 2013

Hello Pierre,

On 2013-02-13 18:53, Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> Git commit 9b0e48951612e87322ec9cad27bb82f7da05bf49 by Pierre
> Stirnweiss.
> Committed on 21/01/2013 at 20:19.
> Pushed by pstirnweiss into branch 'master'.
>
> Fix crash in Krita on the new styles combo
>
> In Krita, there is no style loaded from a file. Instead, Krita is
> using
> the default paragraph style. The new styles combo used to hide this
> style.
> This patch creates a default set of styles for these type of
> applications. Also the default style is not hidden in the combo.

this change results in quite some crashes while running cstester.
Additionally it results in quite some bad rendering (fonts no longer
displaying the correct) in presentations with the patch applied.

I have uploaded a document which shows the wrong rendering together
with rendering before/after and a document that crashes to
http://www.zagge.de/anchor/styles-crash.tar.gz

Thorsten