Nominations to Linux Journal's Readers Choice Awards

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Aug 4 16:12:39 BST 2013

Since this seems to be on all the other free office applications' mailing lists,
I thought it would be appropriate to do it here as well.

Linux Journal has a yearly poll about the "best of ..." in a lot of
categories, including office applications.  I suggest that you all click on the
link below and nominate Calligra in as many categories as you think are
appropriate.  And do it now before you go to read the next mail.  I'm going to
do it now.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/readers-choice-awards-2013-nomination

	-Inge